- Fully landscaped exactly as shown
- Illuminated building with detailed interior
- Willard Animations illuminated 1940’s Flickering Cigarette Billboard
- Illuminated die-cast vehicles by Jack Pierce
- Pewter figures by Arttista Accessories
- Real smoke rises from the accident
- Wheels turn on vehicle involved in accident
- Three separate digital sound sets with adjustable volume include sounds of the collision, sparking/arcing transformer and 1950’s Police sirens.
- Realistic sparking electrical transformer
- Flashing barricades
- Scale telephone/power poles with simulated wires
- Control panel with 6 foot cable
- One-button operation starts entire sequence with fully electronic timing.
- 6-8 week delivery. Pick up only at our New Jersey address or at the semi-annual York Train Show.
TMCC or manual operated version available
Own one of our most detailed pieces in years!
With the touch of a button you can simulate
an actual Collision Scene on your layout.
You're driving down the road and suddenly you
hear the unmistakable sound of a collision between
As you get closer you can see the smoke. It
must have just happened because the wheels are
still turning on one of the cars.
It looks as though a power pole has been cut
in half by one of the cars. The electrical wires
are down and a transformer is on the ground
sparking! Better stand back!
Now you hear the ambulance and police sirens
and you can see the flashing lights as they
arrive on the scene to help the injured! The
flashing barricades warn you to keep away but
you can't help it as you helplessly look on.
You'll want to add this amazing animation to
your layout. It's sure to attract attention
long after your trains have circled the tracks.
Price: $2665 (50% deposit required. Balance
due upon completion)
Pick-up only. Shipping may be arranged
for an extra fee, please call.